1. The guy you are just dating will tell you that he is not the commitment type. He will be spending time with you, doing things, make out and will never admit he can be into any commitment. While the one you will marry is the guy who becomes the right guy soon after you meet. This is when everything in your life changes and he makes you realize you can’t live without him.
2. The guy you are dating never talks about your future together. He is not ambitious and doesn’t feel excited about your future life either. While the guy you will marry always talks about future, plans things together and there is nothing he will think to exclude you from.
3. He’ll test you and see what buttons he can push. He wants to see how much you’re willing to give even when he doesn’t reciprocate things. While with the guy you will marry, everything you give you get back and for the first time, it doesn’t feel like you’re trying too hard to make a relationship work.
4. The guy you date will never bother to hear about your dreams and plans. He just cares about the present moment and wants to get maximum. He is not interested in your life and doesn’t care about being a part of your life. On the other hand the guy, you will marry, supports and encourages you for better future and achieving your targets. He takes your life as his life.
5. The guy you are dating just wants sex with you. He is not that patient and always thinks to use you for his pleasure. He will use everything to trap you. While the guy, you will marry, will want everything with your consent. He will want to marry you before things get too serious.
6. The guy you are dating has sexual goals focused on his pleasure. He doesn’t care how you feel or what it means to you as he is finding pleasure in you. The guy you will marry will try to find new sexual goals that focus on your pleasure and it has little to do with his pleasure.
7. The guy you date meets you at a place of common of drinking, partying and sleeping together. The guy you will marry wouldn’t meet at a bar and he will want you to meet somewhere that interests both of you- a place that connects you both. From there you build the future of your relationship based on that.
8. The guy you date lets you pay and has many excuses to not pay at the restaurant. While the guy you will marry never lets you pay bills and always comes forward before the server asks for the bill.
9. The guy you date won’t talk about feelings. He doesn’t know how he feels about you. He might like you. He might like being with you sometimes. But he is not the guy who can make you feel secure. The guy you marry isn’t afraid to say I love you first. The guy, you will marry wants, you to know he’s completely in love with you. He’ll say it without even thinking twice about it because he feels lucky to even have you. You look him in the eyes and you see the next fifty years in front of you.
credit to Borlem http://borlem.me/post/9-differences-guy-dating-one-will-marry/[:]